Thanks for visiting my blog <3

Moving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and Photos

Is this A bad dream for me?

Why you leave me? How could you did this to me hahh? Where those all your promises? You said you won't leave but now? Why why why. Ohh god, dia mintakk break then pergi macam tuu jeee. Tinggalkan aku macam sampahh jee. Kenapa perasaan semuaa suddenly berubahh? Why don't you love me anymore. How could you be so heartless. Suddenly mintak break, dia cakapp "kau and aku kawan jee k". Kenape suddenly dia cakapp kasar dgn aku? Kenape dia takk nakk jawab? I need your answer! Aku takk fahamm laa apa yang aku buatt sampaii dia berubahh mcm tuu sekali. He's totally changed. Why you leave me when i need you the most? Takk sayang our relationship yang dahh tahan 1 tahunn 3 bulan ni? Hati aku sakit wehh. perit sangat. I don't want to end up just like this. Family aku dahh sayangg dia sangat. Kenape ejam buat amy macam ni :'( I can't stand it dear. Please lahh. Don't do this to me. I'm begging. I don't wanna lose you. You are my last one. I can't stop crying right now. Hahhhhhhhhhh...


:'(