Thanks for visiting my blog <3

Moving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and Photos

Birthday girl.


9 January 1996, this is the day when Nur Fatihah Abdul Aziz was born. Happy Birthday to you dear. May god bless you always. Hope you always success in life and achieve what you want. Awesome gilaaa kannn surprise tadiii? Hehehehehehe we are cool like that xD Main water balloon, potong cake, tengok movie, snap pictures together Hehehehe I keep it as a sweet memory of us.

To my girls, I mean my SCHA’s I do love you guys. We have been together  for  4 years now.  We shared everything together, happiness, sadness eventhough we’re not in the same class anymore.  Stay rock, stay cool, stay pretty okay my babies? ;)
Once again, Happy Birthday to you Nur Fatihah binti Abdul Aziz :*



 HAHAHAHAHA I Love them

Toodles!