Thanks for visiting my blog <3

Moving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and Photos

First day of school.


I don’t know how to say right now. I don’t know how to express my feelings… It’s hard and painful. This is my journey, it is written by god. I have to accept all the difficulties that came into my life and carry on with my life. First day skola, datang sekolah happy jeee cause jumpe kawan-kawan yang dahh lamaa takk jumpaaaa. But then suddenly after cikgu announce class by class…… the saddest part is….. aku tengah happy ketawa ketawa dengan kawan aku suddenly cikgu sebut nama aku and….. kawan kawan aku cakapp “kau sama class dgn dia”. That time aku takk tahuu kenapa suddenly airmata aku jatuh. Automatically k, bukan manual :’D aku takk pergi, lepas kesat air mata, baru aku pergi line up kat class tuu. I’m trying to forget him but how I’m going to forget all those bitter memories if we’re in the same class? How…………………….tell me how. Everyday kene face all those things yanggg susahhh. Haaaa susah sangat. Soal hati mmg susah. No one understands. The pain is still in my heart eventhough dahh berapa bulan lalu. Dugaan. K enough of this. I promise to myself, I don’t want to cry anymore, I’ll try to be strong. Amy, you can do it! This year, aku pergi sekolah dengan nana jeee, my little naughty sis. Sabrina dahh takde because dia dahh habis sekolah wuuuuuuuuu bestnyaaa dia ._______. If not, last year tiga tiga pergi sekolahh… every morning mesti ketawa ketawa. Semuaaa samaa jee tinggi ^^ ramai cikgu cakapp aku twin dengan Sabrina cause muka kiteorg look alike. Dahh cakapp pun adik-beradik, mmglahh samaa :) banyakk kali cikgu panggil aku Sabrina hahahaha.  And and and, adik aku ni jenis yang jarang nakk breakfast, so if dia takk nakk breakfast, aku kene breakfast alone kat canteen. If ada Sabrina, dia mmg akan breakfast dgn aku except if dia adaa banyakk kerja. Dia kuat makan xD but this year, aku pandangg mukaa nana jeee everyday hahahaha I’ll get boring day by day.

I have to be strong, This is called 'life' ;’)

okay that’s all for now, byeeeeeeeeeeeee! *wink*