Thanks for visiting my blog <3

Moving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and PhotosMoving keys Pictures, Images and Photos

My Day ;)


Ayayayayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hehehehehehe I’m going older xD I’m 16 already ohmygod, time past so fast. but this year dahh takde lagi orang yg nakk buat surprise datang bawak cheese cake dtg rumah and.... hmm let bygones be bygones :') Pejam celikk pejam celikk lagi satu tahun aku akan tinggalkan SSI ohyeahhh :’) nanti takdelah sakit hati lagi……………………. Takdelah nampak dia lagi………………… I’m happy to see you are happy with that girl. I’m not blaming you for all that happened between us. I have to accept this. This is our fate. Dahh mmg takde jodoh kan.  Cinta takk boleh dipaksaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa k. I can’t force you to love me if you don’t love me. Hati manusia, mmg berubah-ubah. Complicated.  I understand. Maybe one day, I’ll forget EVERYTHING . yeahh one day.. eventhough now perasann sayang tuu still ada lagi. I can’t deny it. Haaaa lama lama hilanglah nanti :’) I have to be patient. *Sad mood turned off*

Happy birthday to me hihihihi to my friends, thanks for all the wishes :*
 
Venue : Restoran Singgah Selalu ;)